About East & Emerald
The Corner-place of the Seattle Real Estate Market
Our team knows how to list & locate the finest properties and negotiate the best deals. Everytime.
Consultative Service & Modern Technology. Hassle Free, Fun & Savvy. Experts in the Seattle "Emerald City" & Greater Eastside.
We connect you with:
- The choicest lenders & mortgage brokers that offer select programs for all kinds of borrowers: both local or international. (VA, FHA, SBA, 503K, USDA & More)
- Brokers and Realtors that specialize in the type of property you are buying/selling
- Inspectors that focus on the type of property your buying/selling (License and Bonded)
- Search tools (our comprehensive website and access to our MLS for commercial properties, business opportunities, residential property, vacant land, vineyards, horse property, farms and ranch, rentals, & condos)
- Property data from all available sources (State, City, Online, Offline, Archives and more)
- Reporting on Market Analytics & Trends (Just ask for a custom analytics report on your neighborhood today!)
- Attorneys that we have vetted and trust (Business Opportunity)
- Home Staging Professionals, Professional Photographers, Drone Specialists
- Title & Escrow Closers (Notary, Mobile Signings, & Translators)
- Up to the minute market news and much more (follow our blog for regular market news and data)
- International? No problem - our network has access to professionals that can accommodate almost any foreign language and experience navigating intercontinental transactions.
The amount of information being created or changed from Federal, State, County, City and even Neighborhood levels weekly makes it vital to be constantly learning, researching and challenging ideas.
It is a daunting task and the reason East & Emerald was created.
Real estate is not one size fits all.
In our modern era there are continually desperate attempts companies are making to squeeze the real estate business into a product or commodity based model. That is why East and Emerald has been built around relationships, competency and full service consulting. The things technology shouldn't and can't replace. Our goal is to raise the bar for our industry and set a new standard of representation.
As your Buyer's Representative, we can make the process of house hunting much easier and more efficient than if you did it all yourself. We can help you get the right financing, guide you to local neighborhoods, help you determine your budget, and prioritize a list of essential features that you need in your next home. We'll save you valuable time by finding the properties that best suit your requirements, and will show you only the most promising ones.
Once you've found a place that catches your eye, we'll look at comparable properties in the area to help determine a purchase offer. using technology and metrics that are simple to understand. Then we'll negotiate on your behalf with the seller to make sure you get the most favorable terms possible.
It's our job to look after your best interests, and we will do so at no cost to you as a buyer.
If you're ready to start house hunting, you can search real estate listings now (every property in nearly every city of Washington, from every real estate company can be found on this website! You can also refer to our Buyer's Guide for helpful tools and buying advice. To start working with the East & Emerald team, please contact us today!
Selling a house on your own can be an overwhelming task. There's advertising to plan and budget for, open houses and private showings to arrange, purchase offers to negotiate, contract contingencies to worry about, and endless paperwork and legal disclosures to fill out. Make it easy on yourself by putting your home in the hands of local professionals. We have extensive experience marketing properties and showing them to their best advantage.
First, we'll perform a comparable market analysis to determine the most appropriate price for your home. Then we'll provide home staging advice and suggest any other advice that will help draw buyers in. We'll advertise your home through a variety of methods, including local publications and online MLS listings, Google Ad Campaigns, Social Media Blitz and even International Channels.
When it comes to negotiating a purchase offer, we'll make sure that you get the best price the market will allow. We'll help you understand contract contingencies and details of the closing process, in addition to handling all the paperwork for you. Essentially, we're here to represent you throughout the entire selling process, and to make sure that your real estate transaction is as profitable as possible. Many of our clients sell their homes for record pricing in their neighborhood. Ask us for a custom listing presentation today!